About the Company:
Private Flight Global Limited is an outstanding international technology company delivering innovative software and process solutions for the private aviation industry. The company has a clear vision and purpose, currently operating a world-leading Catering Management Platform, and focused toward delivering an incredible Flight Management Platform. Building an industry-changing global business takes hard work and commitment, we are seeking a Product Owner to join our motivated and professional multi-cultural team on a fixed-term basis to cover a maternity leave. Timing is negotiable but ideally commencing in September for 10 months, although this could become a permanent position for the right candidate. This position will be based in Ljubljana, Slovenia and work with a global Development Team with a dynamic culture based on a sense of family and pioneering spirit.
The Product owner will be working with a highly dynamic and collaborative team across Europe and Asia Pacific managing and optimising the product backlog in order to maximise the value of Private Flight’s software offerings.
About the Role:
The Product Owner will ensure the Company develops a product and service offering that customers love and at the same time meets the business financial and strategic objectives. You will maintain a strong value perception for Private Flight’s product and services.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a Product Owner certification
- 4+ yrs experience in a software development environment as Product Owner or software related Project Manager
- 2+yrs experience in DevOps
- Robust knowledge of the SDLC
- Knowledge of Agile framework
- Experience in a software development environment as Product Owner or software related Project Manager
- Demonstrable skill in Product Management and Delivery
- Ability to learn fast and embrace the Product Vision
- An extremely good communicator, efficient listener and great problem solver
- Career development via the opportunity to play a significant part in the development of a world-class technology service
- Dynamic and strong team culture based on unity, fun and a pioneering spirit
- Management team driven to achieve exemplary innovation and best practice throughout the business