About the Company:
Private Flight Global Limited is an outstanding international technology company delivering innovative software and process solutions for the private aviation industry. The company has a clear vision and purpose, currently operating a world-leading Catering Management Platform, and focused toward delivering an incredible Flight Management Platform. Recently the headquarters moved to Switzerland and together with a global team in Europe and New Zealand, we are seeking a Company Accountant to join our motivated and professional multi-cultural team based in Ljubljana, Slovenia with a dynamic culture based on a sense of family and pioneering spirit.
The role of Accountant will be working with a highly dynamic and collaborative team across Europe and Asia Pacific to ensure smooth financial functions in support of an exciting and innovative business.
About the Role:
Manage the day-to-day finance functions of the Company, with support from the Financial Controller. As the business operates with Partners across 170 countries, we must maintain financial records for business that we complete overseas. This often involves reviewing documents in other languages and becoming familiar with tax standards in other countries that can apply to business in Slovenia, New Zealand and Switzerland during international transactions and activities. You will drive timely and accurate accounting processes.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification or degree with Finance or Accounting major
- 5+ years work experience in a similar accounting and finance role of medium sized business
- Slovenian experience essential, including language and accounting legislation
- Excellent technical skills in online accounting system
- Experience with online banking tools
- Experience in multi-company transactions and reporting (strongly preferred)
- Proficient with MS Office application and excellent skills with Excel
- Proven ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with people at all levels and with appropriate supplier and customer focus
- Experience with multi-currency reconciliation (strongly preferred)
- Experience in Multi-currency reporting and FX transactions (strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to deal with large volumes of data with a strong attention to detail
- Team-oriented – contributes to common goals and willingly helps others
- Responsible – proven capability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Organised – proven ability to prioritise work and achieve challenging deadlines
- Proactive – demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement.
- Quality focused – adopts a thorough approach and achieves high accuracy
- Solutions focused – capable of solving problems in a logical manner, being comfortable with presenting findings and recommendations
- Career development via the opportunity to play a significant part in the development of a world-class technology service
- Dynamic and strong team culture based on unity, fun and a pioneering spirit
- Management team driven to achieve exemplary innovation and best practice throughout the business
- Competitive remuneration package
Please send your resume together with a cover letter in English to [email protected]