Accounts Payable Administrator
About the Company:
Private Flight Global Limited is an outstanding international technology company delivering innovative software and process solutions for the private aviation industry. The company has a clear vision and purpose, currently operating a world-leading Catering Management Platform, and focused toward delivering an incredible Flight Management Platform. Building an industry-changing global business takes hard work and commitment, we are seeking an Accounts administrator to join our motivated and professional multi-cultural team with a dynamic culture based on a sense of family and pioneering spirit.
About the Role:
The role of Accounts Administrator is an exciting opportunity for a well-organised and methodical worker to gain experience in an international business. This is an entry-level accounts payable role with opportunities for growth. If you feel you have both basic accounting knowledge and great communication skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
To pro-actively monitor and administer specific areas of the organisation’s accounts payable function. Join a small but growing team in Ljubljana and work alongside the global team with the Senior Accountant and CFO.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Sound knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts and rules
- Great communication skills
- An ability to work collaboratively with others, (from a range of cultural backgrounds)
- An acute attention to detail, commitment to excellence and problem-solving capability
- Experience in accounting practices
We are in the process of setting up a Slovenian entity of the Swiss operating company, however, in the meantime, we seek to hire the role on a contract – the perfect candidate will be able to register as a self-employed person in Slovenia.
- A smart co-working space in the heart of Ljubljana
- Dynamic and strong team culture based on unity, fun and a pioneering spirit
- Management team driven to achieve exemplary innovation and best practice throughout the business
- Career development via the opportunity to play a significant part in the development of a world-class technology service
Please send a cover letter AND your resume to [email protected]