Development Manager (Zug)
Are you a Development Manager looking for a truly global role?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a technology leader to join our team. To suit this position, you will bring your experience and capability in architecting and building high-performance software at scale – ultimately you will be a key person in the build of two world-class global SaaS platforms. You will come with a future-focused “can-do” attitude and you will love being in an environment where you have responsibility but can also learn, achieve, belong and set-up a successful future.
More about the Company and Role:
Private Flight Global Limited is a New Zealand technology company delivering innovative software and process solutions for the global private aviation industry. The company has a clear vision and purpose, currently operating a world-leading Catering Management Platform and focused toward delivering an incredible Flight Management Platform.
As Development Manager you will:
- Take ownership of, manage, maintain and evolve capabilities to align with industry best practice in DevOps source code management and control, Build pipeline and processes and Cloud engineering (Azure)
- Set the benchmark for full-stack development standards, leading by example in delivering high-quality code and UI
- Build and develop an exceptional engineering team, that fits technically and culturally
- Embrace and evolve a culture of ownership, collaboration and innovation
- Maintain a framework for making impactful technical decisions
- Develop and maintain software development policies and procedures including security, performance and release management objectives
- Work with the product management team to support the development of new epics/features that meet customer needs
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Very “switched on” but humble
- Global approach
- Seasoned and capable Developer with demonstrable expertise with the following stack: C#, .Net Core, MVC / Razor, Entity Framework, REST, SQL Server, TypeScript, Angular 8, Aurelia, Azure, API Architecture and implementation.
- Results orientated, good at making decisions and getting things achieved while maintaining a focus always on delivering value for the customer and organisation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – with the ability to be an active participant in nuanced technical discussions as well as an ability to represent the platforms / solutions / challenges to non-technical stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience leading software teams in a high cadence of development and with strong operational practices centred around an Agile methodology
- Visionary for innovative solutions to some tough technical challenges
- Proven track record of hiring and retaining talent and building successful, energised and high performing teams
- Solid understanding of end-to-end user experiences including user personas, and internal stakeholders.
If you feel you can bring the right attributes, contact us with a cover letter today at [email protected]