About the Company:
Private Flight Global Limited is an outstanding international technology company delivering innovative software and process solutions for the private aviation industry. The company has a clear vision and purpose, currently operating a world-leading Catering Management Platform, and focused toward delivering an incredible Flight Management Platform. Recently the headquarters moved to Switzerland and together with a global team in Europe and New Zealand, we are seeking a Financial Controller to join our motivated and professional multi-cultural team based in Ljubljana, Slovenia with a dynamic culture based on a sense of family and pioneering spirit.
The role of Financial Controller will be working with a highly dynamic and collaborative team across Europe and Asia Pacific to manage the accounting operations and financial performance for the Private Flight Group. We are in the process of creating a Slovenian entity to employ locally – at this stage the successful applicant will need to become a self-employed person, with a view to moving to a local agreement once the set-up is complete. This is easier for a Slovenian citizen.
About the Role:
The role will manage accounting records, evaluate and manage risk, ensure compliance with regulations, publish financial statements, oversee accounting operations, mentor team members, analyse financial data, monitor expenditure, forecast revenue, coordinate auditing processes, and ensure accuracy of financial information.
The role is responsible for streamlining accounting functions and operations, contributing to and maintaining sound financial strategies, implementing internal controls, contributing to organisational targets and developing financial plans that support organisational strategy and drive income generation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification or degree with Finance, Accounting, or similar major together with an ACCA qualification.
- 10+ years’ work experience within a Finance function
- 5+ years’ experience in a Management or Controller role, including financial reporting, risk assessment and mitigation, cost and margin management and process improvement.
- Excellent technical skills in online accounting and reporting, with experience in multi-company entities.
- Experience in multi-company transactions and reporting
- Advanced user of MS Office applications and excellent skills with Excel.
- Proven experience leading and developing a team.
- Experience in Multi-currency reporting and FX transactions
- Demonstrated ability to deal with large volumes of data with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative leadership style
- Responsible – proven capability to work effectively with minimal direction.
- Organised – proven ability to prioritise work and achieve challenging deadlines.
- Proactive – demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement.
- Quality focused – adopts a thorough approach and achieves high accuracy
- Solutions focused – capable of solving problems in a logical manner, being comfortable with presenting findings and recommendations.
We are in the process of setting up a Slovenian entity of the Swiss operating company, however, in the meantime, we seek to hire the role on a contract – the perfect candidate will be able to register as a self-employed person in Slovenia.
- Career development via the opportunity to play a significant part in the development of a world-class technology service.
- Dynamic and strong team culture based on unity, fun and a pioneering spirit.
- Management team driven to achieve exemplary innovation and best practice throughout the business
- Competitive renumeration package
Please affix a cover letter in English with your resume including your expected salary and apply to [email protected]