Are you a Graphic Designer looking for a truly global role?
We seek a motivated and creative Graphic Designer to join our global team, and enjoy our culture based on unity, fun and a pioneering spirit. Your work will be seen by our customers and partners in nearly every country in the world!
More about the Company and Role:
Private Flight Global Limited is a highly regarded New Zealand technology company delivering innovative software and process solutions for the private aviation industry. We started with a simple idea – to transform the customer experience onboard Private Aircraft. Building an industry-changing global business takes hard work and commitment by a team of motivated and professional people. We have a great team spread across Europe and Asia Pacific, but in order to continue delivering our outstanding service to the Private Aviation world we need talented and passionate individuals.
What we are looking for:
- An adaptive individual who is self-motivated and able to think and move quickly
- Adobe XD, In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop experience
- Experience with usability and interaction UX design methods
- Significant Visual/Graphic Design expertise and a Pixel perfect approach
- Skill with rapid prototyping and sketches
- A logical and methodical thinker with attention to detail and the ability to understand the process
- Knowledge and experience with Invision and HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
What we offer:
Our team is building two of the most influential, smartest and leading systems in our market. You will find it incredibly fun and satisfying. Your work will have a big impact on the professionalism Private Flight presents to the world. The Designer will work closely with many members of the team including the CEO and as the business scales there will be new opportunities to move into other exciting roles if you are up for it.
We offer a competitive salary, options and a cool collaborative space to work from in downtown Britomart.
Eligibility to Apply:
Note that if you do not have eligibility to work in New Zealand your application will not be considered. Please also only apply if you are currently in New Zealand, as it is uncertain when the New Zealand border will open to allow you to arrive in the country.