About the Company:
Private Flight Global Limited is an outstanding international technology company delivering innovative software and process solutions for the private aviation industry. The company has a clear vision and purpose, currently operating a world-leading Catering Management Platform, and focused toward delivering an incredible Flight Management Platform. Building an industry-changing global business takes hard work and commitment, we are seeking an Accounts administrator to join our motivated and professional multi-cultural team with a dynamic culture based on a sense of family and pioneering spirit.
About the Role:
The role of Operations Administrator/Movement Coordinator will be working with a highly dynamic and collaborative Global Operations Centre who provide 24/7 support to our customers (private and business aviation operators) to help them increase internal efficiency, and improve business profitability and deliver a great passenger experience as they procure catering and in-flight services in all parts of the world. This role will take the lead on high value movements and provide overlapping end-to-end support together with a northern hemisphere team member.
The successful candidate will be able to be rostered on shifts, including weekends. We have two locations seeking an Operations Administrator – Auckland, New Zealand and Ljubljana, Slovenia – both are on-site positions.
To monitor and liaise with global catering partners in the procurement of catering to private aircraft enabling accurate and timely invoicing.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong determination to succeed.
- The ability to develop and learn (regardless of experience) in an ever-evolving industry
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Confidence and the ability take ownership of a project.
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language (ie. German, French, Spanish) or Arabic an advantage.
- General understanding of international food and beverages.
- Experience in data entry
- Attention to detail
- Career development via the opportunity to play a significant part in the development of a world-class technology service.
- Dynamic and strong team culture based on unity, fun and a pioneering spirit
- Management team driven to achieve exemplary innovation and best practice throughout the business
Please send a cover letter AND your resume to [email protected]